Position: Field Facilitator
Roles in LEDARS:
• Ensure management of field level people’s organization
• Organize weekly, fortnightly, monthly meeting,
• Assist leaders of people’s organization to keep documentation of group activities,
• Provide technical support of all beneficiaries related to the resilient agriculture, soil and water management, pesticide management, etc.
• Provide skill training to selected beneficiaries, CBOs and farmers organization’s and leaders.
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and periodic report and submitted to the proper authority.
• Assist management unit during field visit and monitoring, communicate with local and national media on behalf of LEDARS.
Education and Experience:
Have 4 years working experience in the development sector